Oregon crusaders

While their uniform has improved 100% since last year's WGI jammies - I don't think the corps will have improved enough for that. They'd have to get past Spirit, Colts, Troopers, and the Blue Stars for that to happen. Not to mention the Crossmen - who are looking more and more like a lock for 12th.

Edited by SFZFAN

Troopers made it to finals their first year back, and their show wasn't that great. DCI has a weird way of rewarding corps.....

Pretty sure that's incorrect. Unless there's something that I'm unaware of and isn't listed on corpsreps, either, then the only year in the DCI era that Troopers had off was 2006, and came back in 2007 in which they didn't even make semifinals. They were 20th that year. It took them until 2009 to make finals.

• Like 1

You're totally correct, va. 20th in 2007....16th in 2008...12th in 2009.

If you get a chance, you should not miss this show. Whether they make it to finals or not, the show is very well written and very entertaining. It’s great to see a corps make the jump to world class and not flounder. I saw the show on their opening night, in McMinnville. While I’m a big fan of Vanguard and have always rooted for the Crossman, the Oregon Crusaders show was far more memorable. Even with them closing the show after the Blue Knights, Vanguard and Crossman, they didn’t seem like a step backwards. While I agree with the outcome of the scores, I feel that the best written show of the night, was the Crusaders. (my humble opinion.)

Edited by brassboy62