Awards Ceremony Video...no longer available

DCI has taken down the YouTube video of the Awards Ceremony. I believe they did that just this afternoon. Does anyone know if it will be put on FanNetwork "On Demand"? For those of us that

just got back from Indy, it would be nice to see.

Congrats to all the corps on their fantastic performances. Go Blooooo!

The video is still there; it's just marked private. It's possible that it tripped one of YouTube's automated content scanners, and is sitting there waiting for someone at DCI to click "yes, we really do own the copyright on this" or whatever. Given that it's still heavily linked on the dci.org home page, and that pretty much everyone at DCI is probably taking a well-deserved day off, I tend to think this is something like that.

Really sad about this. Wanted to show my dad...

They have also ended the ability to review the Finals PPV already. Last year, you could watch through Wednesday or Thursday I believe...this year, the FAQ said it would remain available until "Saturday". I think most anyone with common sense would assume this meant the next Saturday, since finals was on a Saturday. I had planned to watch the multi-cam performance today, but NO GO.

The fact that those of us that bought the live stream can't watch it or have access to it is pretty infuriating, along with the fact that they didn't show the Blue Devils' encore performance that was...you know...on the frickin' schedule.

They have also ended the ability to review the Finals PPV already. Last year, you could watch through Wednesday or Thursday I believe...this year, the FAQ said it would remain available until "Saturday". I think most anyone with common sense would assume this meant the next Saturday, since finals was on a Saturday. I had planned to watch the multi-cam performance today, but NO GO.

I don't know about you, but when I go to the Fan Network, then On Demand, I can view the Finals shows (even though I should not be able to... didn't buy the package).

Also, the video of the awards ceremony works just fine for me (it was marked as private at one point yesterday).