Not technically...

Let's see, a quick Google search tells us...

Basic Local Alignment Search Tool?! Hmm...

Ah, http://blasttheshow.com/ . Much better.

Apparently, they're touring Japan, June - October 2014.

Beyond that, their US tour dates are listed for...2011-2012. Looks unlikely? Which is unfortunate - I saw them years ago, they were indeed amazing.

The other MEG shows haven't really done well in the US and abroad and as fun as Blast! Is, there really is nothing new so a new US tour probably won't be as successful as in the past. I could see them doing a show every 5 years or so, but not more than that.

The other MEG shows haven't really done well in the US and abroad and as fun as Blast! Is, there really is nothing new so a new US tour probably won't be as successful as in the past. I could see them doing a show every 5 years or so, but not more than that.

Yeah I wonder if there is a market for a Blast! "revival" or tour. Acts like Blue Man Group and other similar ventures change their show up to make it interesting and fresh for repeat audience members. AFAIK Blast! in Japan is the same (ish) show that debuted in London for the most part, and I don't know how financially viable that would be in America.

I might try to ask around some folks I know who were on the Japan tour cast (it just finished and I think they came back last week) to see if there are any further plans. I don't know how often Blast! tours, so I don't know if this tour was it for a year or two.

A friend of mine just got home from the Japan Tour. He's done a couple of tours with him, and from talking to him it seems like they focus on one tour at a time, and don't do much in the way of announcement or PR for a new tour until the previous one wraps. I'd keep your eyes on the website over the next few months to see what they're doing next.