Tanglewood - Tickets Became Available Today!

Bumped just to see if other DCP'ers are attending as well.

H.T.

Your seats are currently under four feet of snow and residual ice. I'm sure Boston can hook you up to pay someone's tour fees to have your seats shoveled off and your parking space plowed out in Lenox.

Very nice restaurants (at lower prices than Lenox) in Lee, the town south of Lenox just off your Tanglewood exit of the Mass. Pike. I like the Salmon Run on Main Street a few doors down from St. Mary's.

Edited by xandandl

H.T.

Your seats are currently under four feet of snow and residual ice. I'm sure Boston can hook you up to pay someone's tour fees to have your seats shoveled off and your parking space plowed out in Lenox.

I imagine HT more of a Koussevitzky Shed type of guy! He doesn't want to get snowed or rain on his parade.

Edited by Ghost

H.T.

Very nice restaurants (at lower prices than Lenox) in Lee, the town south of Lenox just off your Tanglewood exit of the Mass. Pike. I like the Salmon Run on Main Street a few doors down from St. Mary's.

Being that we're expected to get another foot here over the next couple of days (and I'm just in from shoveling off our deck from the last dumping due to my own laziness), I can relate to the problems currently existing in the Berkshires (not to mention the fact that my sister lived for a few years in Lenox, and worked in Pittsfield). Unfortunately, in all her years up there, I never once made it to a concert at Tanglewood (although I've driven through the grounds a couple of times.).

I'm sure that by July, all will be well. If all goes well, I'm also hoping for a little sidetrip over to the Williamsburg/Haydenville/Hatfield area.

Edited by HornTeacher

I imagine HT more of a Koussevitzky Shed type of guy! He doesn't want to get snowed or rain on his parade.

Oh? And what, pray tell, might that "type" be?

Oh is that what he means when he says that Crusaders this year will be taking BD out to the shed???? !!!!

If you are speaking of the Crusader females taking the BD males out to the shed....I have absolutely no recollection of what you speak.