Season 24 Discussion

Congrats to all finalist including I believe 5 CLASS corps! The Knight Sword battle goes to the end it appears!

The Knights have a few last minute visual changes we hope to secure another title!

The Lakers are standing pat with their changes. We think the judges just need a second look at it tonight to see where they deserve to be placed. :wink:

Unfortunately, despite the changes made to Aurora Regiment's show, their visual ended up dropping last night, as well as GE, nearly putting them out of finalist range, as they are going in to finals in 11th place, dropping from 3rd. Hopefully any last-second changes will help the corps get back up to a higher position which they had been retaining for a few shows and possibly even finish as a medalist.

SCORES ARE UP FOR WORLD CLASS FINALS!!

Congratulations to our new champions!

Woooohooo! I was nervous that those visual changes were not going to be enough and that percussion judge I swear had been drinking, but we pulled off a title after a long haul of falling short. A Class A silver, an Open Gold and a World Gold! Thrilling season for Knight Org all around

Congrats Gary, The Knights take their 3rd crown!

Jupiter had a nice comeback last night. We are very pleased with our organization and the summer we had. Can't wait for next season.

I was really bummed Crown didn't win it. BD was great but Carolina deserved it. SCV 4th in percussion, really??

Congrats to The Knights for pulling off the Gold medal. Also shoutout to the Violet Knights for tying with Aurora Regiment for the Silver!

This has been a pretty crazy debut season for AR concluding with a jump from 3rd to 11th and finally back to 2nd. Can't wait to debut my Open and A corps next season!

Mystre, I see you down there. You ain't slick. I'll see you in Finals Saturday night.

Nope I tanked them, and kept them there. I one-hundred percent enjoyed finals, and not having to keep up with caption changes. A case where I was not misdirecting attention... Like I normally do during live seasons.

But, I believe if the " you get their penalty" rule was in place, I actually would've slipped into finals because I was not using Crossmen. That would of been a funny finish to the corps history.

Congrats to the old-time-fdci-guy Gary, and his win.

Edited by CloudHype