Moonlight Classic, Sacramento 6/21

So the Blue Devils' guard gained a half point on SCV's guard in one show? I know BD guard has been the best in so many consecutive years, but a half point gain in one night?

Just goes to show how scores are so relative to who is judging.

They had 4 falls in the guard that is what happened.

Where's this overwhelmingly positive reaction? I think a few moms and teenagers howling like they are at a dance off shouldn't be considered overwhelming.

Well, judging from the reaction at the Sacramento show I would call the reaction neither "overwhelmingly" positive or negative. At that point in the show the audience reacted with laughter and applause when the guard members depicting the wolf pack joined the dance, but not having polled the audience, I can't say for certain exactly which way the fans were leaning concerning that particular segment. However, going by the crowd response at the end of the show, it assuredly didn't dampen what was obviously a markedly enthusiastic and positive response to the show in total.
  • Like 1