Hey Staff People... Don't be jerks

According to folks who marched Regiment that year(they went on right before Cadets), it's true that you couldn't see the hash marks. The stadium field crew missed an intermission where they were supposed to repaint the hash marks (before the top six, maybe?), so they were pretty much non-existent. I don't blame Hop at all for pulling the corps. He could have handled it better than walking down the 50 and taking a bow, though, and I think he's said as much since then.

• Like 1

Adding to what has been said...this was occurring live during the theater broadcast and no one commentating knew what was going on....had they been able to at some point that night explain it I think the backlash from those not there in the stadium would not have been what it was. After knowing the details it was the right move to take them off the field.

• Like 1

You are obviously confusing your Cadet right foot with your other right foot, ha, ha.

To paraphrase the military language and DoD code words Tekk is using in his encrypted instructions above, here's the layman's answer you will definitely find in your GPS, so put it in your dot book. Even Siri agrees.

Find your heart on your left side of the body.

Look straight ahead.

Lift your arm which is on the same side of your body as your heart.

Touch the photo on that side with that lifted hand and count 5 sneakers to the right, id est, tennis shoes for those living outside of Greater NY and New England.

That fifth shoe with the black leg is the one and only Tekk, even though he is missing a leg to stand on..

Yep, that's the guy, although it certainly looks like both legs are there to me ... inside joke, I presume?