DCI Event Calendar for your iPhone, iPad or Mac (automatically updated with scores)

I noticed that the "export" function on http://dci.org/schedule doesn't really work reliably, so I went ahead and created this calendar myself, which you can subscribe to on your Mac. (You may have to paste this URL into the URL bar, it won't work if you just click on it.)
This will add a new calendar to the Calendar app—make sure to set the update frequency to daily, because the calendar will live update as info on dci.org changes. (Further down the line I plan to add support for past events to update with the scores from that show. EDIT: This is done, see screenshot in latest post.)
Once added, you can view the events in any calendar-based app on your Mac, adjusted for your time zone. Here's what it looks like in action (using Fantastical).:
calendar.png
Let me know if you have any questions/complaints!

Thanks for doing this man!

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

Forgot to add: if you use Fantastical as your calendar app, you can see up to date weather info for each upcoming show. Not looking so good in Atlanta tonight 😕

GB6kaGC.png

23 minutes ago, Precious Roy said:

Has anybody had success adding this to google calendar?

Hmm, you should be able to paste the URL in the first post into Google Calendar like this:

o0pxtCi.png

If you see this, you’ll know it worked:

kp0pe1J.png

Edited by Hrothgar15

I was able to paste the URL, and it went through the motion of importing the calendar, but it didn't show any events after that. The URL for the calendar (not the name) showed up in my list on the left hand side, but no events.

Edited to ask: do you have a fresh copy/paste of the URL I can try?

Nevermind -- I just tried it again, and this time it worked. 🤷‍♂️👍

Edited by Precious Roy
as noted
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Hrothgar15 said:

Forgot to add: if you use Fantastical as your calendar app, you can see up to date weather info for each upcoming show. Not looking so good in Atlanta tonight 😕

GB6kaGC.png

Fantastical is the one app that I happily pay a subscription for. Worth every penny 

• Like 1