Drum Corps: An American Tradition - Annapolis Official Thread

that just gives someone a spot who didn't earn it. which is just bass akwards to me. or it adds insult to injury. sorry you couldn't get in, so here's this spot at the end of the actual show when everyone is using the loo

i think a fan vote would be ok. let the people choose whom they want to perform. or, just let the top two Mini corps perform instead. ghost riders and star U were awesome.

Sorry for the confusion. I meant by letting the first out, perform in a feature spot, i feel it takes away from everyone else who was in finals. And yes, lots of people get up at that point. Because it took forever for them to get scores. International... sure. Fan vote.. sure. Mini corps... yup. first out... no thanks.

My understanding is that Heartliner was offered an exhibition, but decided to enjoy the town that night and relax and watch the show the next day. Maybe they felt they didn't earn it. I think it disappointed the fans who didn't go to prelims the most. Sunrisers did the same last year, went to Niagra fall's instead of doing an exhibition.

Back to tonight's show Thunder Brigade is supposed to do the sound sport at 7:15.

Edited by totaleefree

Sorry for the confusion. I meant by letting the first out, perform in a feature spot, i feel it takes away from everyone else who was in finals. And yes, lots of people get up at that point. Because it took forever for them to get scores. International... sure. Fan vote.. sure. Mini corps... yup. first out... no thanks.

Ah crap ... my bad. After reading it again, it makes way more sense.

Yeah, I hope it changes.

My understanding is that Heartliner was offered an exhibition, but decided to enjoy the town that night and relax and watch the show the next day. Maybe they felt they didn't earn it. I think it disappointed the fans who didn't go to prelims the most.

Back to tonight's show Thunder Brigade is supposed to do the sound sport at 7:15.

If that's the case, then that changes things. Sorry for hijacking a DCI show thread with DCA problems.

Glad to see Thunder Brigade performing. Hoping they can build off this group next year.

Anyone else besides me going to this tonight?

I am....if we can ever get into the stadium. No signage and no one knows whats going on. (and tickets are jack high for this small of a show.) Rant over

Cadets! (No, just a rehearsal at the site)

Cadets-Rehearsal.jpeg

• Like 1

Cadets! (No, just a rehearsal at the site)

Cadets-Rehearsal.jpeg

I guess rumors of a uniform change are true, but I didn't think it would be this drastic!

• Like 1

SoundSport ensemble. Sorry -- don't know the name.

SoundSport-1.jpeg