Open Class Championships

In recent years, all OC corps not qualifying for finals have performed in exhibition on Tuesday. Any insight into whether this will be the case again this year? This post from dci.org about finals week day-by-day doesn't call it out, but indicates that in addition to the 12 finalists, all three international corps will go head-to-head. Will DCI allow the 13th and 14th place groups one more performance before the big LOS Thursday show?

http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=965782&SPID=166025&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=210237896&DB_OEM_ID=33500

Given that the O.C. Finals start two hours later than O.C. Prelims the previous day, and typically include a full retreat, I think it's unlikely that they'll have more than the twelve Finalists and three International Corps performing. There were fifteen corps performing at Finals last year, as I recall. But I guess we'll know for sure in six days.

The International corps that makes finals, should be able to play in finals (providing that they meet the age requirements). There shouldn't be an exemption because they came from further away. They came to compete. If they don't make finals, maybe one can get an exhibition at OC Finals, One at WC Prelims, and One at WC Semis.

Based on their recent scores, Jubal would easily make O.C. Finals--but apparently they don't meet the age requirements.

Then they can sit this one out. But DCA will enjoy having them beef up the lineup.