MADISON SCOUTS 2016

Any idea if the props will have more added to them?

The show is not complete yet.

I'm bound by friendship not to say more on this. :-)

• Like 1

I also want to thank the Scouts for coming out to Ca this year to begin their tour.I went to the Fresno show, and your show is my favorite!I plan on going to a couple more so cal shows mainly because the Scouts are here.

• Like 6

I know it's early but the Scouts are sitting in 9th place right now. Cmon guys let's start cleaning.

I know it's early but the Scouts are sitting in 9th place right now. Cmon guys let's start cleaning.

I wouldn't put much thought into rankings until everyone is back east and seeing each other more regularly. It's hard when they're out west with different judges.

• Like 1

How do you figure they are sitting in 9th place right now? You cannot compare scores from different shows. I personally feel that if everyone were together today, BD would win and their scores are lower than Bluecoats and Crown.

• Like 1

The show is not complete yet.

I'm bound by friendship not to say more on this. :-)

Sooo...high mark time in the diagonal company front at the end?

:babies:

How do you figure they are sitting in 9th place right now? You cannot compare scores from different shows. I personally feel that if everyone were together today, BD would win and their scores are lower than Bluecoats and Crown.