Watching DCA at Home? - raise your hand

I only had one where I had to reboot and restart the whole sequence ... other than that the feed was fine ...

:-)

Few stutters here and there but no freeze where I had to restart. Had a Prelims wierdie where others saw the show or had to restart according to Gadgets live blog.

Me.... I got the Flashback for a while until I realized that was not what everyone (anyone?) else was getting.

We have Fiber Optic but that was because the phone lines are really bad. They are above ground and when the heat index was 90+ and the sun shined on them all you got in the phone was static at least as loud as the dial tone, Wonder if FO ain't fixing everything.

Nothing beats seeing it live and in person.

You are correct for most fans. But, having done that several hundred times, it's been great to find a new way to take it all in. One that matches a 'seasoned' mind and body !

My DCA Fan Network experience was outstanding in production quality, and the other aspects of the show kept me smiling in real time. Good stuff. Kudos to Mike Symonds, who made this all possible.

Best thing is to see it live and with your friends..... then sometimes real life interferes

How right you are Fred ... 2006 was my last DCA with Sky's Alumni (haha - can you believe I'm an Alumnus of an Alumni?) :blink:

Even my wife watched all three shows along with me ... and I mean the ENTIRE shows ...

Anyway ... filling in the "dead time" with prior performances was brilliant ... my only suggestion would be to show some "vintage" clips of corps (possibly the Haas videos) at some point ... maybe even during the Alumni Show ...

:-)

You are correct for most fans. But, having done that several hundred times, it's been great to find a new way to take it all in. One that matches a 'seasoned' mind and body !

My DCA Fan Network experience was outstanding in production quality, and the other aspects of the show kept me smiling in real time. Good stuff. Kudos to Mike Symonds, who made this all possible.

Arrgh! Trying to watch via PS3 and it's not working. Do I need to be streaming from my laptop, then connect that to my TV?

PS3 doesn't have adobe flash support anymore for videos like youtube and streams which is probably why you had problems :/

Nothing beats seeing it live and in person.

you're right. but that wasn't feasible for many people

• Like 1