Go Cadets!

Tobias

I hope Cadets have an amazing run and surprise score and placement wise especially after the disappointing finish of Cadets in INDY. A solid 3rd very close to number 2 would be achievable and a great boost for them going into 2016! Tired of the same groups dominating in both DCI and DCA..

Edited by Tobias

The redundant winning of certain groups could indicate that the judges are doing fair, objective adjudicating, rather than allowing sentiment guide their assessments.

Personally, I think that's a good thing.

Also, go Cadets!

• Like 1

The redundant winning of certain groups could indicate that the judges are doing fair, objective adjudicating, rather than allowing sentiment guide their assessments.

Personally, I think that's a good thing.

Also, go Cadets!

Agreed but a new winner is fun.

I know, right?

If Devs win one more time, I'm gunna barf in a sack and mail it to their corps hall. Hahahahaha

Edited by RPCdrum

Agreed but a new winner is fun.

Agreed

But have they even been sent a application form to send in a dues check yet ?

It took MBI what? 30 years??

Edited by camel lips

I hope Cadets have an amazing run and surprise score and placement wise especially after the disappointing finish of Cadets in INDY. A solid 3rd very close to number 2 would be achievable and a great boost for them going into 2016! Tired of the same groups dominating in both DCI and DCA..

I think a solid 3rd place score is very achievable. I don't see the judges allowing them to move up past Cabs or Bucs this season. They would have to leave no doubt for that to happen and by all indications and reports that is not going to happen .

I think a solid 3rd place score is very achievable. I don't see the judges allowing them to move up past Cabs or Bucs this season. They would have to leave no doubt for that to happen and by all indications and reports that is not going to happen .

Well they just placed 2nd. I'm kind of dumbfounded as to how.

• Like 1

Well they just placed 2nd. I'm kind of dumbfounded as to how.

Well it is prelims

And ... IMO ... they deserved 2nd ... I watched on the Fan Network and felt they had the best controlled sound and just a real pleasing show to hear and watch ... I was surprised at their confidence level this year ... and even my wife agreed that they outpointed the Cabs and MN ... we also agreed that Kidsgrove and CV should top Fusion ... anyway, great prelim show ... good luck to all at finals ...

:-)

Well it is prelims

Well it is prelims

they had stuff to clean from clifton. feet. fix the accel in the closer, and i'm guessing they made impacts bigger and changed some things.