2015 Drum Corps Associates Alumni Spectacular

Reilly Raiders in action:

11954619_10205622219449719_7488308927912

• Like 1

Reilly's now holding back with Minstrel Boy. Nice dynamic contrast from the corps. The crowd approves.

And we close out the show with Irish Eyes Are Smiling and Stardust.

Nice unison, upper sopranos!

It's always good to see staff members jumping up and down, pumping their fists in the air, after a performance, regardless of what level of drum corps it is. Great start to the show, Reilly!

Next on the field is the Hamburg Kingsmen from Hamburg, New York. Their 2015 program consists of:

Once Upon a Time

Bill Board March

Proud Mary

It's a Long Way to Tipperary

Sabre Dance

hearing Reilly Raiders early in the morning reminds me of when I was a kid from about 5 to 10 years old when my dad would put on old Reilly Raiders, Hawthorne and Archer Epler records make me and my sisters get bugles from the basement and march for 30 minutes before breakfast. Unfortunately after marching to Reilly Raiders cadence this morning mom didn't have breakfast waitng for me.

We have a Roman sighting:

11960041_10205622232690050_2362288546493

hearing Reilly Raiders early in the morning reminds me of when I was a kid from about 5 to 10 years old when my dad would put on old Reilly Raiders, Hawthorne and Archer Epler records make me and my sisters get bugles from the basement and march for 30 minutes before breakfast. Unfortunately after marching to Reilly Raiders cadence this morning mom didn't have breakfast waitng for me.

Still worth it, though, right?

Nice opening soprano solo during Once Upon a Time. Meanwhile, I hear Tom Davenport taking it up the octave in the line.

Oh, THIS is the Bill Board March! I've heard it on the field, just never new the title.