Fusion, Skyliner and Buccaneer Premiers Will Highlight Spring Preview

Bumping this up as show day approaches.

Looking forward to a great evening at Twin Valley High School!!!

One more day until show time!!!

Show day!!!

It will comfortable and dry inside today. LOL. Come join us at Twin Valley High School!!!

• Like 1

For those of you who came out to see the show... thank you!!!

A nice night. A mix of the old and the new, with the alumni corps and the DCA corps in the mix.

A big "thank you" to show chairman Bill Powers for all his help. He does a great job running this event!!!

Since I only heard/saw the corps from sidestage and didn't even come close to catching the entire performances (some of the corps staged their horns and guards down on the floor)... no, I won't be doing a review. LOL.

Got a chance to catch up a bit with some friends at the pre-show dinner... including several fellow Sunriser alums who are now with the St. Rita's Brassmen alumni corps. Good times!!!

• Like 1

For those of you who came out to see the show... thank you!!!

A nice night. A mix of the old and the new, with the alumni corps and the DCA corps in the mix.

A big "thank you" to show chairman Bill Powers for all his help. He does a great job running this event!!!

Since I only heard/saw the corps from sidestage and didn't even come close to catching the entire performances (some of the corps staged their horns and guards down on the floor)... no, I won't be doing a review. LOL.

Got a chance to catch up a bit with some friends at the pre-show dinner... including several fellow Sunriser alums who are now with the St. Rita's Brassmen alumni corps. Good times!!!

Who from Sunrisers is now doing the Brassmen?

Who from Sunrisers is now doing the Brassmen?

Various stumblebums. :tongue:

• Like 1

I'll give a review.

The turkey dinner was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2