Live in Chickasha - Chickasha, OK, July 5th

7 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I think this show is tomorrow night. 

Oops, I'm sorry.  For some reason, I have been thinking that it is Wednesday all day.  I guess I am in a hurry to get this week over.  I will change the date.

2 hours ago, Madera Dons said:

Is anyone going to this show?  I've heard that Phantom played Elsa's Procession for Acadamy for all of their support.

It was very special and quite an honor

I'll be there! Anyone know the status of Phantom? If they do a joint concert with SCV it'll be worth the price of admission alone. And I'll also be in tears.

3 minutes ago, ShouldveMarchedAgeOut said:

I'll be there! Anyone know the status of Phantom? If they do a joint concert with SCV it'll be worth the price of admission alone. And I'll also be in tears.

They are on schedule, en route to Oklahoma now. I think it's just an instant encore right after each corps performs. Seems like I saw them post that they will perform together again Friday in Rockford.

Just now, Ms.L said:

They are on schedule, en route to Oklahoma now. I think it's just an instant encore right after each corps performs. Seems like I saw them post that they will perform together again Friday in Rockford.

Gotcha. Well I can't wait either way. So sad this had to happen this early in the season. But these are two resilient and classy corps and I can't believe I'll get to see them together. Two of my faves of all time. 

• Like 2

Hopefully it doesn't rain. Knock on wood. It's been raining non-stop over the past couple days. 

I saw a chickadee in Chickasha. Thats not all I saw. I saw a seesaw aside the chickadee in seaside chickasha.

Say that fast 6 times without a mistake and we'll know you have sufficiently sobered up now from the 4th's festivities and are now prepared to provide us with cogent commentary on this show when it begins.

Edited by BRASSO