Quaterfinals/Theater/Aug 10th FULL SCHEDULE

I have 3 people in my family coming, and they will not be interested in watching all of the corps. 

Is there a schedule available?  When I look on DCI's website available is Fathom.com. No schedule there besides saying it starts at 6 PM Eastern. 

The full Prelims schedule will not come out until after Allentown.

Also, the live theater broadcast will feature only the Top 15 corps based on the average of their scores from the three regionals, not all 40 corps that will be performing in Prelims.

Hope this information helps.

• Like 1

It does help, thanks. They won't be interested in anything but top 6, and they're all working until 5PM here on the west coast anyway. 

I was hoping there would be something that shows the schedule. You don't need to know regional placements to put out a schedule that says 6th place goes on at 7:44, 5th place goes at 8:04, etc.

First world problems. 

Edited by Lance

Just now, Lance said:

It does help, thanks. 

I was hoping there would be something that shows the schedule. You don't need to know regional placements to put out a schedule that says 6th place goes on at 7:44, 5th place goes at 8:04, etc.

First world problems. 

Here is a link to last year's schedule. It might at least give you an idea about times.

http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=211100089

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

Here is a link to last year's schedule. It might at least give you an idea about times.

http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=211100089

This is when DCP is at its best to me. 

You guys are fast. 

Thanks for the help. If it's pretty close to that this year, my family will get to see top 7 if they make it to the theater from work by 6ish.

Closing per author's request.