FloMarching & Championships

More on Tom Blair and Erik Kosman:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

More on Tom Blair and Erik Kosman:

Just came here to post this myself. I read this as a sign that FloMarching really is committed to improving the quality of their product. They've made noticeable improvements throughout the season already. 

You really have to give them credit for communicating to their customers as well. They far exceed DCI in this regard. I learn more through FloMarching's articles and emails than through just about anyone else. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shofmon88 said:

Just came here to post this myself. I read this as a sign that FloMarching really is committed to improving the quality of their product. They've made noticeable improvements throughout the season already. 

You really have to give them credit for communicating to their customers as well. They far exceed DCI in this regard. I learn more through FloMarching's articles and emails than through just about anyone else. 

Yes. There is also a ton of related content on FloMarching. Plenty to keep us amused beyond just live events. There's value there.

5 minutes ago, shofmon88 said:

I read several posts that the audio quality had improved since the start of the season.  Here's hoping for improvements on the video end, too.  I really want this to work out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, henry7184 said:

They're only showing the top 5 like PBS used to do.

While you're pursuing standup comedy, don't quit your day job. :ninja: