Bluecoats 2023

Lots of good in the recaps and things are progressing nicely.  Hope they pass Carolina Crown tomorrow, stay in that top 3 grouping for Atlanta, and have an AMAZING week next week to tweak, change, and clean the show and come out swinging the rest of the season like last year.  

And if it ends up fourth, who cares?  I don’t think it will, but anything on top of what they do on the field is just icing on the cake.  Keep doing what you’re doing 💙

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Lots of good in the recaps and things are progressing nicely.  Hope they pass Carolina Crown tomorrow, stay in that top 3 grouping for Atlanta, and have an AMAZING week next week to tweak, change, and clean the show and come out swinging the rest of the season like last year.  

And if it ends up fourth, who cares?  I don’t think it will, but anything on top of what they do on the field is just icing on the cake.  Keep doing what you’re doing 💙

Yup, what I am seeing in the recaps is clean… just clean … but I also suspect next week we will see a new ending … or a new prelude to the ending which really is pretty good already 

• Like 2

leaving here for reference after tonight’s retreat:

2022 Southwest Championship scores

1 Blue Devils  92.175

2 Boston Crusaders  90.700

3 Carolina Crown  90.425

4 Bluecoats  89.900

5 Santa Clara Vanguard 88.750

6 The Cadets  86.025

• Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Back in the top three grouping ✅

4 days of rehearsal ✅

Won guard, again ✅

I'm getting the inkling of last years late season surge again.  Have a great week, congrats 💙

I would say Bloo had a very nice night. 
my BCCG called me in tears and they were all celebrating their caption. What it is all about 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1