When does it end with SCV??????

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Wow … mods agreeing with trolls?

I think MikeD made a perfectly valid observation.  Not everyone who questions what is going on in this thread is a troll. I question what the #### is going on, not because I want to plant a SCV flag and call it a day. I want to know what the #### is going on. I’m a non-alum but I still care about member safety, organizational transparency, and the activity at large. And I may have an anon screen name but many here know who exactly I am. I do not appreciate my inquisitiveness as being equated to troll-like behavior, and I am guessing the mod in question doesn’t either. Sorry, but equating MikeD’s observations with troll-like behavior is way beyond the pale for me.

excellent point. while many on here know who the person is that refered to you as a troll, those that only read DCp casually may have zero clue, so to them, they see a screen name calling another screen name a troll.

and honestly i like both of you, and i don't care what screen name or real name you use. but a LOT of people read DCP and never post, but they don't read in depth like those of us regular posters do. 

• Thanks 1