Music City 2023 - Violent Delights

Great show!  Tons more complexity and demand that we've seen MCDC take on and it's better performed out of the gate than past years in my recollection.   And MCDC always seemed to turn heads early season in the past it seemed.  

This corps is moving up!   I love how fast they've gotten so good for a corps that just started in what 2009 and moving up in 2018.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Great show!  Tons more complexity and demand that we've seen MCDC take on and it's better performed out of the gate than past years in my recollection.   And MCDC always seemed to turn heads early season in the past it seemed.  

This corps is moving up!   I love how fast they've gotten so good for a corps that just started in what 2009 and moving up in 2018.

Thank you for this encouraging comment.

They need to clean the closer a good deal but there is a LOT of meat in that arrangement of Paint it Black. 

I’m looking forward to seeing this show grow 

• Like 1

Music City is one of several corps that may not make finals, but I find thoroughly entertaining...They should be proud of the product they have put on the field and look forward to a successful season( Don't worry about the scores)...Just keep improving..The scores will come...peace

• Like 1