Colts 2023

Just now, Jnecker said:

Go Red Team....

I got a feeling they will be pretty amped up for this one tonight!!!

50 minutes ago, Jnecker said:

I think so too.  My son keeps saying they have more to give and improve, he thinks they will have a big week coming up.  

This years Red Team has a different kind of hunger. I felt it at the first community show. They are demanding respect!

• Like 4

So yeah... Colts just broke their all-time high score for the third time this year and are 1 point away from breaking 90. It's going to happen!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Colts, along with troopers were such a big story last year, but I think this year is even more impressive. Colts are performing like they know they belong in the top 12 and are planning to stay. They've always struck me as such a top-notch organization, and it's wonderful to see them achieving the success that they are now. And I am enjoying the heck out of their show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lawdn said:

Colts, along with troopers were such a big story last year, but I think this year is even more impressive. Colts are performing like they know they belong in the top 12 and are planning to stay. They've always struck me as such a top-notch organization, and it's wonderful to see them achieving the success that they are now. And I am enjoying the heck out of their show.

It really is a fun show, love the music, why not a little Motley Crue......makes the mom's and papa's cry at times.  Not gonna be suprised if I shed a tear or two in Indy.  This group, as all do, work so hard.  You could feel the closeness of the group early. They work them hard but the organization also cares for them so well.  Way to go Red Team. Go get that 90.

Also impressive is they run an Open Class Corps also, I think only Blue Devils also do that right now.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jnecker said:

It really is a fun show, love the music, why not a little Motley Crue......makes the mom's and papa's cry at times.  Not gonna be suprised if I shed a tear or two in Indy.  This group, as all do, work so hard.  You could feel the closeness of the group early. They work them hard but the organization also cares for them so well.  Way to go Red Team. Go get that 90.

Also impressive is they run an Open Class Corps also, I think only Blue Devils also do that right now.  

Yes, I have never looked at their financials but from what I hear they are very solid while operating 2 corps that provide great experiences. It always seemed Colts were just one piece away from returning to Finals, and it terrific they have done it and given the MMs vehicles that let them shine.

• Like 2

Man, I am SO proud of Colts this year!!! When I first heard the show at Western Illinois University, I knew they had the bones of something special. To see where the show has grown to is amazing! Even the uniforms have grown on me (a LITTLE.)! 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by OldSchoolCorps
  • Like 1