Why I like Cadets Show This Season

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

Absolutely!  🤣  🤜🤛

...and never argue with the Hulk.  🧌  (<-- this icon actually translates into "troll" but you know what I mean)

+++

TBH, we would have the more boring discussion board on the internet if all we ever did was sit around and agree on everything.  We don't want people mad but a little hot sauce in the discussion makes it interesting and fun, every once in a while.  😎

These are just lukewarm debates that's all

5 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Absolutely!  🤣  🤜🤛

...and never argue with the Hulk.  🧌  (<-- this icon actually translates into "troll" but you know what I mean)

+++

TBH, we would have the more boring discussion board on the internet if all we ever did was sit around and agree on everything.  We don't want people mad but a little hot sauce in the discussion makes it interesting and fun, every once in a while.  😎

Precisely. Telling people to stop talking about the uniforms is an attempt to shut down discussion, not foster it 

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

Precisely. Telling people to stop talking about the uniforms is an attempt to shut down discussion, not foster it 

I definitely lol'd at this. We have to have a discussion about uniforms as if it's something that needs fixing? We must foster debate about it? Ain't nothing going to change what the Cadets are wearing this year. However, there are 3 threads where people have lost their minds about them this year. That's my point in it's time to move on. 

And if you don't like the uniforms? Go spend your millions buying a corps and make them wear what you want. You don't run the Cadets, you don't get a say in what they wear. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Telling people to stop talking about the uniforms is an attempt to shut down discussion, not foster it 

If you mean me, I'm over that.  My wish for the old unis was very sincere, but with some new information thanks to some other posters here I now know those parade unis are just not good for the current show. 

That being the case I'm not going to continue to beat a dead horse.  That's just meaningless trolling and I have zero interest in doing that.

Instead, I'm embracing the innovative new uniform concept as they look just fantastic on the field. Super clean. 

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

I definitely lol'd at this. We have to have a discussion about uniforms as if it's something that needs fixing? We must foster debate about it? Ain't nothing going to change what the Cadets are wearing this year. However, there are 3 threads where people have lost their minds about them this year. That's my point in it's time to move on. 

And if you don't like the uniforms? Go spend your millions buying a corps and make them wear what you want. You don't run the Cadets, you don't get a say in what they wear. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk. 

Thanks for proving my point

Just now, wvu80 said:

If you mean me, I'm over that.  My wish for the old unis was very sincere, but with some new information thanks to some other posters here I now know those unis are just not good for the current show. 

That being the case I'm not going to continue to beat a dead horse.  That's just meaningless trolling and I have zero interest in doing that.

Instead, I'm embracing the innovative new uniform concept as they look just fantastic on the field. Super clean. 

Did not mean you at all

2 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

If you mean me, I'm over that.  My wish for the old unis was very sincere, but with some new information thanks to some other posters here I now know those unis are just not good for the current show. 

Welcome to the dark side, young padawan

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Thanks for proving my point

What point? You have no point? Nothing said here is going to change the Cadets uniforms. There's no debate to foster. 

And additionally, you clearly haven't seen me and @wvu80 go rounds in a thread. It's all friendly banter. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

Did not mean you at all

Oh rats, I always thought everything was about me.  Are you saying nobody cares about my opinions?  That hurts my feelings.  😢

😎

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

And additionally, you clearly haven't seen me and @wvu80 go rounds in a thread. It's all friendly banter. 

100% ^^^.  Mr. One Who Knows was expressing his opinion, and I appreciate his honesty.  🤜🤛

The only bad part is it turns out he was right. 

Edited by wvu80