2024 Super 3 Ticket Package

• 2 months later...
58 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

I've received mine but I don't think it includes DCA. I haven't seen any info for the DCA events.  Send an email to the DCI office & give us a report.  

I haven’t decided if I’m going to go to that yet. If I go, I’d miss the Soundsport group in the cow outfits.  It was funny because everyone was in cow suits except the set drummer.  He was in a zebra costume. Too bad it’s so hard to post pics on here.  

• Haha 2

Link to press release. DCA Finals Saturday morning & afternoon prior to DCI Finals. I'm sure the tickets will be sold separately?

https://www.dci.org/news/dca-dci-announce-partnership-agreement-for-organizations-2024-and-2025-competitive-seasons 

Where will DCI All-Age Championships be held?

DCI All-Age Championship finals will be held in Lucas Oil Stadium on Saturday morning and afternoon in Indianapolis, prior to the start of the DCI World Championship Finals event.

Will I be able to see DCI World Class, Open Class, and All-Age Class corps in the same show?

As future schedules are created, the goal is to fully leverage opportunities to showcase a diverse lineup of corps across classes to the greatest degree and as often as possible within the existing parameters of the tour.

Additional information will be announced later this summer! In the meantime, make plans to attend DCA and DCI events this season to celebrate the exciting programs and exceptional performances taking place in a stadium near you!
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Link to press release. DCA Finals Saturday morning & afternoon prior to DCI Finals. I'm sure the tickets will be sold separately?

https://www.dci.org/news/dca-dci-announce-partnership-agreement-for-organizations-2024-and-2025-competitive-seasons 

Where will DCI All-Age Championships be held?

DCI All-Age Championship finals will be held in Lucas Oil Stadium on Saturday morning and afternoon in Indianapolis, prior to the start of the DCI World Championship Finals event.

Will I be able to see DCI World Class, Open Class, and All-Age Class corps in the same show?

As future schedules are created, the goal is to fully leverage opportunities to showcase a diverse lineup of corps across classes to the greatest degree and as often as possible within the existing parameters of the tour.

Additional information will be announced later this summer! In the meantime, make plans to attend DCA and DCI events this season to celebrate the exciting programs and exceptional performances taking place in a stadium near you!

I told Jeff R on Facebook that I’d go as high as $35 a ticket. Let’s see where they set the price point. 

• Like 1