Troopers Giving Day

With fiscal responsibility at the forefront of modern drum corps concerns, the Troopers organization is hosting its first ever ,,Troopers Giving Day. This special year-end giving opportunity kicks off at 11:00 a.m. MST on Dec 11 and runs through 11:00 p.m. MST on Dec. 12. The goal is to raise $36,000 toward the 2024 budget. […]

View the full article

Yikes still a ways to hit their goal before the end of the day. Pick it up, Troop fans. 

A little weird, their Health & Wellness area of contribution choices is the lagger. That's where my money went. 

Well, looks like they fell a little short of their goal, but not a bad showing. 

Even stranger than Health & Wellness donations wagging the dog, Instrumentation led all categories. I thought these corps mostly all got freebies from the suppliers? 

4 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Well, looks like they fell a little short of their goal, but not a bad showing. 

Even stranger than Health & Wellness donations wagging the dog, Instrumentation led all categories. I thought these corps mostly all got freebies from the suppliers? 

I guess harmonicas are more expensive than we thought? 😄

• Haha 1