Denton Club Level no longer available?

Posted (edited)

@crownisking was good enough to let us know about a potential issue at the Denton show.  It looks like the Club Level will not be available.  Time for Plan B at another show is in play since I bought a ticket in the Club Level.  Good seats are still available for the Super Section.  However, that may not last long with this news.

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Sad 2

Yeah, I'm kinda bummed out about it. It would've been a cool experience for sure. To answer your question from the other thread: yes, the email said the club section was no longer available. The implication being that the entire section will not be available for spectators to use. I purchased my ticket about a month ago and saved it to my wallet so this wasn't the result of there being a sellout in that section. IMO what most likely happened is that UNT decided to upgrade their stadium box over the summer. This was either a last minute decision, or the school knew well in advance and just neglected to communicate this information with DCI. I could see either of those being true.