1985 Argonauts

If I'm not mistaken, and I'm usually not because I AM perfect...

<<SMACK!!!>> Jeezo Ream, you didn't have to hit me THAT hard...

Anyway, where was I?

Oh yes, if I'm not mistaken, I believe the 85 Argonauts guard was taught by the incredible (and missing from the activity) talent of Roxanne "SUPERBAD!" Narachi, who helped VK quite a bit in the same era of winter guard and drum corps!

Where did she go anyway?

I just happened to answer my own question about Roxanne...apparently I was told by "JoJo" on the Renegades guard that she marched there last year until an injury took her out...

Sam...nice pic...

Thanks....wish I'd had a better camera, tho.

*sigh* That was teh last time I was at finals....and my finals seats were nosebleed (we're talking the very TOP row!) On the side 1 goal line! Lousy seats....although I DID have the best seat in the house for the Garfield sop who came running at a dead-on right slide to start the show!

If I'm not mistaken, and I'm usually not because I AM perfect...

<<SMACK!!!>>  Jeezo Ream, you didn't have to hit me THAT hard...

Anyway, where was I?

Oh yes, if I'm not mistaken, I believe the 85 Argonauts guard was taught by the incredible (and missing from the activity) talent of Roxanne "SUPERBAD!" Narachi, who helped VK quite a bit in the same era of winter guard and drum corps!

Where did she go anyway?

Thanks Ryan for bringing up one of my alltime dream guard babes, Roxanne was very fine but she didn't have time for lowly horn players. it was probably Larry's fault dragging to the dark side with the drum line. :rolleyes:

Edited by Laubster

• 4 weeks later...

My brother and I marched with the 85 Argonauts and had a great time!! If I remember correctly we were one of the only corps with co-ed sleeping arrangements until DCI pitched a fit mid-season. What a great summer!!

FYI - the blue pants were Spandex jump-suits!!

Chris

If I remember correctly we were one of the only corps with co-ed sleeping arrangements until DCI pitched a fit mid-season.

Oh....noooooo...you weren't...nope...

Trust me...