High School Handbook

deeCEEeye

Hey, all....

My local friendly HS administration wants me to put together a staff/student handbook. I am looking for examples and ideas for mine. If you have one that has worked, and are willing to send it to me as an attachment... please do.

If you have ideas that you think are useful... post'em here or e-mail me.

Thanks,

Patrick

P.S. "play or flunk" doesn't work. I already tried. :huh:

www.msd.k12.wi.us search around on the high school's page and you should find it.

The Jian website (google on it) has an HR manual maker program that is pretty good. Or, you could try getting some of the member agreements from drum corps if this manual is for marching band members.

DRUMLINE COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

The “drumline commitment to excellence” entails three commitments which all work together towards line excellence:

1. COMMITMENT TO REHEARSAL – Attend all rehearsals. Be there early and ready to go for all rehearsals. Have all the required music memorized for all rehearsals. All instructors should be informed in advance if you plan on missing a rehearsal for any reason.

2. COMMITMENT TO EACH OTHER – Be prepared to listen and adjust what you are playing accordingly and promptly. Work together in a positive manner. Respect each other’s own opinions. Do not pick fights or be a jerk.

3. COMMITMENT TO DISCIPLINE – Be a bad ###. All the time!

Thats something we did just within our line....

Cool

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Patrick! I'm curious, what did you end up doing?