Cascades horns

scadesboi

Do they play in bass or treble, or both? I only really read bass clef....but I guess I can work on treble if needed to <**> . But would rather just deal with bass clef.

So, I guess are they Bb or G horns?

I would suggest going ahead and learning to read in treble clef. It is really very easy. Better to learn their language rather than asking them to translate for you. I know things may be very different now, but in my day they did not write in Bass Clef for you. Needing to learn treble clef was a given.

Here is a link to a fingering chart for you:

Fingering Chart

You'd better get to work! ;)^ :D

Edited by jwscv87

Guest mafields627

I believe that the G corps write in all treble and the multikey corps write in whatever clef the instrument is supposed to be in.

I may be wrong.

I believe that the G corps write in all treble and the multikey corps write in whatever clef the instrument is supposed to be in.

I may be wrong.

We marched a hornline in G this past summer. Our show was written in Treble, but the Bari/Euph/Contra players could get it in Bass Clef if they needed it. The same with all of our non-show tunes, as well.