drum judge on dvd's

Jeff Ream

Dangnabbit, I need to order the DVD ASAP! Why couldn't they have all this cool stuff when I was marching?!

What is the opening comment on the Cavaliers' show by the drum judge? Perhaps if it is shared with all we can decide on it's hilarity (I just made that word up).

Edited by Hulka

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavaliers here we go crank one out huh

= to not be king of your domain ( seinfeld ) B)at a guess?

The drum judge audio was cool and i hope they have it on the dvd next year and get rid of the guard audio.......what a bore fest, sorry guard people but it was.

The only negative was not having the bottom 6 audio coverage, i understand it would have been too expensive to put them on the dvds, but it was still dissapointing :(

on a side note anybody else think crossmen snareline and madison's snareline sounded quiet? It may have been the dvds, but compared to other lines they sounded restrained, i know crossmen tend to have quite a dry snare sound so i guess it could have been the tuning.

During Phantom's show if you're listening to the drum judge while watching from the percussion angle, you can hear a guard girl shout "MOVE!" and see Alan get in the way of her drill work. (It's during the portion where the guard is running from the front sideline as they emerge with their yellow flags.)

what exactly was hilarious about it?

and I left out one thing....Phantom's bass line was equal to or possibly better than BD's basses.

u'r right, but i think SCV's were better

During Phantom's show if you're listening to the drum judge while watching from the percussion angle, you can hear a guard girl shout "MOVE!" and see Alan get in the way of her drill work. (It's during the portion where the guard is running from the front sideline as they emerge with their yellow flags.)

That's hilarious! i'm going to have to listen for that.

i heard that on Phantom. dont say it too loud tho, they'll use it as a reason to yank the judge off the field.