Where did thedrumclubforum.com go?

bassvibes

All-

I know this is so old news and whatnot, but oh well. I was doing some reminscing the other day about all the crazy-lame Donovan and Magestic drum discussions and the days of the Lot Hippies only to remember that Thedrumclubforum.com is no longer avail...does anyone know where it went? Or what it became?

-Jessica

Edited by bassvibes

Hmm, interesting. I will check it out. Nothing will top the old Drum Club discussion room, though. Those where the days. Where do most people chat nowadays?

a further explanation would be that Mark Wessels decided to shut down DCF because it was no longer living up to his expectations of educational discussion but was becoming more of a gripe fest between members. Percussion community was established with Mark's permission as mentioned and he redirected the traffic from DCF to that site.

A couple other forums of possible interest would be

www.drumhard.com

www.drumlines.org

Wow. I haven't been there in a while! Perhaps I'll wander off to the percussion planet tonight and see what's going on! :P

• 2 weeks later...