13th and down

I Loved the Bellville Black Knights in 74. 1974 Nationals in Ithica NY. was in my opinion one of the best showcases of talent I have been to. So many great corps that year. If you appreciate classic corps as I do,, Check out Black Knights

Edited by BariBrian

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't often make comments in the forum but always enjoy reading everyone's opinions whether I agree with them or not. I feel that all opinions are valuable and I can learn from everyone. I marched with Dutch Boy from 1983 through to 1988. I was proud to be a member of the colour guard and of the drum corps. I would just like to say thank you to everyone for remembering our shows and contributions to the drum corps activity. We always strived to be different, creative and proudly Canadian. Thank you to everyone who remembered us and made mention of us.

Annette Hollis

Dutch Boy colour guard 1983-1988

Guard captain - 1988

I Loved the Bellville Black Knights in 74. 1974 Nationals in Ithica NY. was in my opinion one of the best showcases of talent I have been to. So many great corps that year. If you appreciate classic corps as I do,, Check out Black Knights

Wasn't that the year they did music from Man of La Mancha?

• 5 weeks later...