Jeff Butera's FDCI

It's really cool how that is run, but I really like Steve's way (if it's any consolation).....A system like that could eventually turn into FDCI where there if virtually no human interaction, while Steve's way by hand keeps it interesting since it requires a lot of human interaction......

But Hey, there are always smart ways to automate things in Excel, right Steve?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh there definately alot of human interaction with my system. It's just much more user friendly because they can see future competitions and who is competiting at the touch of a button. It wasnt created to make things easier on me, but more for the corps director. Think of it as being able to see everything you ever wanted at the touch of a button. But hey, Steve's way is cool too. That's why Im here! An old saying goes, "Theres a million different ways to skin a cat..."

Oh there definately alot of human interaction with my system. It's just much more user friendly because they can see future competitions and who is competiting at the touch of a button. It wasnt created to make things easier on me, but more for the corps director.  Think of it as being able to see everything you ever wanted at the touch of a button. But hey, Steve's way is cool too. That's why Im here!  An old saying goes, "Theres a million different ways to skin a cat..."

I see.....I'll definitely enter your league next season......I tried starting my own this past season too, but it was a flop due to lack of members, so I might look at some other way to start it/host it and see if it works then.....

One more thing.....Is there any way we can view this stuff without being a member of your league, i'm digging around your board, but I don't see anything....

Edited by elementwrx

Yep, just go to drumlines.org, then go to the main index. From there, go to Drumlines.org Fantasy Drum Corps Forum, right below "Special Areas". Then click on either Division 1, 2 or 3. For examples sake, click on division 1. Then click on "View the official Div.1 corps listing etc....".

Or click here:

http://www.drumlines.org/threads/postlist..../0/Board/season

Then from there click on "View the official Div.1 corps listing, etc..." and then click on any of the corps names. Have fun exploring! And let me know what you think!

Yeah, I'm screwed in this league. My D1 corps is out of changes and I'm 4 points behind, lol. Oh well.

Well, Jeff started up, but he had some bad news in his latest results email. Says this is probably his last time running FDCI. Thank you Steve for starting this one.