Favorite Drumline visual

pito'evil

So we all have our favorite licks and favorite features but, how about our favorite visuals? Everybody has em. Why not list ya top 3? I'll start

3. Carolina Crown Bass line '02 (that kick ### arm extension they did)

2. SCV Cymbals "Pit Viper"

1. BD '97 Tenor Line They threw up the West Side "W" @ finals :silly:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy: Bridgemen's blind-folded roto-tom feature in "Black Market Juggler"! :silly:

Easy: Bridgemen's blind-folded roto-tom feature in "Black Market Juggler"!  :silly:

I'll Second That!!!!

I also liked when Madison's Cymbal line laid on their backs and held the cymbals for the snares in '94

NickM

yes Bridgmen

Southwind has a pretty cool one this year. They do it in the Pitt and the tenor/Bass line. During the Percussion feature of the show the pit starts the process with three players on each of the marimbas. At a couple of key points two of the players that are side by side do a split part thing with one player playing the right hand part and another playing the left hand.

Next the Basses move in behind the tenor line, take off their drums and step up beside each tenor player and pull out a tenor mallet, once again the tenor player plays one hand's part while the BD player takes othe rother hand's part. The hand over hand sweeps are really slick.

Pioneer has some pretty cool drum visiuals this year. Some drum-to-drum stuff as well as some cool cymbal work!!!! B) Way to go Pioneer!!! ^OO^

1. Bridgemen snare line moving sideways arm on shoulder of next playing left-handed sixteenth notes. 2.cav's 94 it looks like they'r playin a roll then drop right hand then helicopter with left and it sounds like the same roll. 3. I saw scv at a rainout they did a standstill 97? cymbal line put on a show (the whole show)they were unbelievable