DCM 2004

did he mention the mosquitoes?

No one liked them (me either).

I know the honor guard wants to thank Art Green of the Royal-Airs honor guard for the loan of his OFF. He saved them (and me) from total suckage. (by mosquitoes)

Art, I know you aren't reading this, but those who are, Art is one of the great guys of drum corps. Learn his name, OK?

Domo arigato. :silly:

Yes, Terry, Art Green is an incredible drum corps treasure. I almost missed our pre-show hype session talking with Art. I've known him since 1986 and can't say enough about him.

Oh man, thanks for posting this! That was awesome to read. It makes me want to really consider trying to march in a senior corps when I'm older. Anytime you can spend the day marching and then spend the evening "having fun" (^_^) sounds like a good thing to me! (I can imagine that it'd be similar to the way that "have fun" at night on away game pep band trips- we're silly college kids :D)

Now if there was just a senior corps closer to Oklahoma.....

I have never been to DCA finals before (even though I live only three hours away), but this may be the year. I have always heard it before, but you guys know how to party...Oh yeah, the shows will be great as well.

Oh man, thanks for posting this!  That was awesome to read.  It makes me want to really consider trying to march in a senior corps when I'm older.  Anytime you can spend the day marching and then spend the evening "having fun" (^_^) sounds like a good thing to me!  (I can imagine that it'd be similar to the way that "have fun" at night on away game pep band trips- we're silly college kids :D) 

Now if there was just a senior corps closer to Oklahoma.....

There's a new senior corps starting up in Dallas, just a few short hours from you. They are having their organizational meeting this Saturday the 17th.

Check the initial stages of their website http://www.frontiercorps.org

Good luck.

There's a new senior corps starting up in Dallas, just a few short hours from you. They are having their organizational meeting this Saturday the 17th.

Check the initial stages of their website http://www.frontiercorps.org

Good luck.

Or- better yet - Check out Prarie Sound, Kansas City! And no I'm not with them, just get to a corps and join!

Roy