Oldest Member To Perform @ WGI?

My name is Mike. I am 42 years young and starting my 2nd season with FAHRENHEIT WORLD!!!

]I can vouch for Mike...not only did he perform with Fahrenheit ....he busted his butt ,worked hard and did a great job in Dayton ! Since the end of last season...he has been in the gym and he has taken command of his body and is looking to have his best season yet ! ! Keep up the good job Mike !!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 34 when I marched Black Watch in 2002. GO BLUE HAIRS! LOL There were members half my age I thought were gonna fall over after a whole day of rehearsal. Then we would come home sew flags, shower, change and go out dancing until closing. A few hours of sleep and back to rehearsal. (Monday morning at work was not so pleasant though)

Good thing for the "over 30 vitamins" better known as ADVIL. :laugh:

Glad I had the opportunity to do it!

• 1 month later...
Thanks P..... Looking forward to it!!

Note from the Fahrenheit camp: Mikey is still holding on strong. Actually he looks better than ever. If I could drop a good 60 lbs, I think I would try and do the same thing ( and I am older than he is ). Mike is a real inspiration to us !