DCA thoughts, views and funny stuff

More specifically they are probably DFL (Democratic Farm Labor) or Progressive Party, ya think, Frank?

Good buncha folks back there in the Upper Midwest.....I spent 13 years amongst 'em between late 72 and spring of 85 and it was a far cry from the looneys I grew up with in California, maybe 10 years behind the West Coast back then but I'm sure y'all are catching up faster these days.

RON HOUSLEY

On the Western Edge

of The Continent.

that would be correct----I forgot they had the Democrats split up like that there...that way Hubert Humphrey could win three times in one election! :rolleyes:

No....I really do like Minnesota....really I do...despite the Vikings!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I saw HHH was at a rained-out Stillwater show in the late 70s, unsure of the year, but I think that's where he probably caught pneumonia from which he later died.

Minnesota was OK, Wisconsin was different. Amazing what just being on one side or other of the Upper Misssissippi River makes.

RON HOUSLEY

Yeah.....I guess? I lived on the West Bank while going to school at Augsburg College from 73-77 and then on the East Bank at Trempealeau, WI in 79 (mile 714 left descending shore) before I got my farm an hour east of there, so I was spending most of my Midwestern time travelling up and down The Great River Road or Hiway 61 side, in fact took a 300+ mile solo bike ride starting from Mpls. over to River Falls, WI and then down to LaCrosse and then back up the MI side....one of the most memorable jaunts I ever made.

RON HOUSLEY

I do love and "....miss The Mississippi..."

Last time I saw HHH was at a rained-out Stillwater show in the late 70s, unsure of the year, but I think that's where he probably caught pneumonia from which he later died.

I didnt even know Triple H was sick. :)