Got Brigs?

Evan, you are right.

Astro Turf is the Porsche of the fields. Marched once in my livetime on Astro and I thought I was flying across the field. Much better than the field in Reading, PA in 2001 where you have to climb up the innings (is that the word for the mud places on a basball field?).

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evan, you are right.

Astro Turf is the Porsche of the fields. Marched once in my livetime on Astro and I thought I was flying across the field. Much better than the field in Reading, PA in 2001 where you have to climb up the innings (is that the  word for the mud places on a basball field?).

I think the word you are looking for Oliver is "mound" :)

I guess baseball isn't an international language

Has anyone mentioned lately that Wayne Downey is coming?

:wub:

I can't wait to put "Round Midnight" on the field. this is my favorite chart so far of the entire show! The Contra parts kick ###!

^0^

And in other news....at the last possible minute I finally found a friggin apartment! Now I have 1 whole day to move!

The WGI FINALIST guard staff will be there also :)

Has anyone mentioned lately that Wayne Downey is coming?

Brigs this weekend... Wayne Downey is in. The full corps is in... what more can I say. BE THERE OR BE NOWHERE!

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Brigs this weekend... Wayne Downey is in. The full corps is in... what more can I say. BE THERE OR BE NOWHERE! 

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Suggs will be back over there too, he's a little excited, so make sure the #### Brit has a blast while hes in the U S of A!

GO BRIGS!

Cool, Sounds like you're a TOP fan. The drummer on that tune is Dave Garibaldi, he's a big drum corps fan. Best of luck this year Brig's!!!!!!!

Earl, Renegades, Snare section