Got Brigs?

Ah yes, geography. I suggest that we touch on Mexico also before we wrap it up.

Repeat after me.

Marg-a-rita.

unnamed-image-1-789751.jpg

That's for you Brit Boy!

Edited by SaraNYC

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, geography.  I suggest that we touch on Mexico also before we wrap it up.

Repeat after me.

Marg-a-rita.

unnamed-image-1-789751.jpg

That's for you Brit Boy  -  except that it does not seem to like my jumbo margarita picture.  :(  It's on my blog though,  so you can look at it there...

Hmmmm.... maaaarrgg-aaaaa---riiiiitttaaaaaa.

Hello Brigs,

Genevieve has left the country.  :(

Go read my Blog for details!

She is safe in Brussels with her fiancé, after 6 hours on British Airways with a 5 year old kicking behind her and a baby crying beside her...

Hi,

I read your blog and learned that Genevieve has some stuff left over witch you will send to Europe. Maybe I can give you a hand. I have several Kilogramm of luggage weight over, so I may carry a bag for her to Europe. For shure we will meet at some DC events in Europe, even if I send the luggage from Germany to Belgium it's much much cheeper. Just an offer, maybe you can discuss this with Genevieve.

CU all on saturday (and some people on Friday night)

Hoooraayyyy!!! The Ohio crew is leaving at noon tomorrow! Do you know what that means? That's right, we will all get a good night's sleep before the show day!!!! I don't know if I'll know what to do if I'm not delirious from a combination of no sleep and extreme caffiene intake!! Red Bull is proof that God loves us.

Let's show Wildwood what we're made of!! GO BRIGS!!!!!!

I have to leave for the four-hour drive - oh wait - the show's in JERSEY!!!! YEAH JERSEY!!!!!

GET IT BRIGS!!! I cannot WAIT to get out and do this show tomorrow (well actually I can't wait to wear my cute costume hehe j/k!)

Good luck to ALL competing corps this weekend!

Hoooraayyyy!!!  The Ohio crew is leaving at noon tomorrow!  Do you know what that means?  That's right, we will all get a good night's sleep before the show day!!!!  I don't know if I'll know what to do if I'm not delirious from a combination of no sleep and extreme caffiene intake!!  Red Bull is proof that God loves us.

Let's show Wildwood what we're made of!!  GO BRIGS!!!!!!