Got Brigs?

bump

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Brigs for a wonderful season I will miss you all dearly... till the Banquet!!! Thanks to the Support staff and the Teaching Staff and all my New and old Brigs Family. To the Jr corps People Ryan, Collin, Paula, and well Damon!! I commend you in your efforts to fill the last few holes you worked hard and it lifted my spirits to see the full Brigs line again. This season will not be forgotten and did I say I will miss you all very much. Best wishes go out to all my friends in DCA (too many to name) on a successful season for DCA and the Fans. I would Like to say congratulations to Buccs on their well deserved win, hold that feeling deep in your heart you can never replace it and I can’t wait to see your performance on DVD.

guard bump back to page one.

to the brigs...my corps, my guard, my friends. i miss you all so much, you have no idea. i had the best summer ever thanks to you all. i can't wait til next season!!!

<333333333

Wow,

it's saturday and nothing to do. Sleeping long. Hanging out - relax in front of the TV.

I miss tha warm-up, the drill, the sectionals, the ensemble.

Woww I miss this special  bunch of people.

1-2-3 Brigs!!!

Agghhh, the jet lag! Couldn't sleep on the plane, so just woke up at 2.30 pm (9.30am Eastern). Making plans for a longer season next year, it sucks not being at all the shows, I love being in that Uniform!

Miss you all, and Sops, I'm still a Soprano at heart..... Mellos.... I will never laugh about not being able to see a thing on the field with those bells! I get it now!

1, 2, 3, BRIGS!

I MISSSS YOOUUUU!!!!!

GET IT BRIGS GUARD '05!!!!

guard bump back to page one.

to the brigs...my corps, my guard, my friends. i miss you all so much, you have no idea. i had the best summer ever thanks to you all. i can't wait til next season!!!

<333333333

actually someone DID spill the jelly Finals weekend, but I cleaned it up 'cause Rick was right there hehe!

GET IT BRIGS!!!! Miss everyone soooo much!!!!

Third page bump....

GO BRIGS!!!!!!

God I miss the weekend thing...  Didn't know what to do this past weekend.  :(

Third page bump....

GO BRIGS!!!!!!

God I miss the weekend thing...  Didn't know what to do this past weekend.  :(

Yeah... I painted half my apartment last weekend. Kept me busy.

My arms, legs, and my back hurts more now then any time I came back from a drum corps weekend. Go figure... lol

:blush: