...and they're off!

Scores will be delayed today and tomorrow. I forgot to e-mail the spreadsheet to my home account! So scores from this weekend will be posted monday morning. Sorry!

Monday morning?!?! -- that's one freakin' long retreat!!! :P

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, any word on the scores yet? Our drumline has been toasting marshmallows for the last 2 nights and they're running low! :P

Scores are up, working on the rest, sorry..

Couldn't help but noticed a few 20s in some of the captions.

I also noticed that not many captions are shared between corps (like the Percussion and Clgd captions are), and this is really gonna come down to the very highest score on the very last day. I'm pretty sure this year is gonna break the record high score in FDCI of 95.493..I'm thinking a 96 or a 97.

One thing that's interesting - there are MAJOR differences in the GE captions which is a huge change from past years, when the majority were all the same.

Congratulations to the Division 2 champion: Overdrive and the division 3 champion: Lake Woebegon Crusaders! This was just posted.

Interesting to see that all the scores went down from yesterday, and there was definitely some shifting around in placements.

BTW- which corps are advancing to D1 Prelims?

Congrats to our Div II and Div III World Champions! It is very interesting how the shows worked out. For Prelims, every score was generated. Then for finals, all of the 2004 corps used real scores and all of the 2003 used generated.