Major Phantom Regiment announcement

GSNewell

Guest sburstall

Very nice horns. I do have a question about the design of the horn. I've noticed that on the DEGs and Kanstals, the lead pipes goes all away to the front then back to the 3rd valve, giving, IMO, a stronger bond to the horn (except for the octave key). On the Kings the lead goes right into the 3rd valve and is only bonded on the first valve.

Given the beating these horns will go through, do you expect repair problems or were these addressed already?

very nice horns indeed....

Not sure how anyone knows what these horns are like since they aren't available yet. King hasn't made a marching brass line in many years. This will be the re-introduction of King Marching Brass with horns designed for the Phantom Regiment with the help of the Regiment's staff and members.

Greg Newell

Guest sburstall
Not sure how anyone knows what these horns are like since they aren't available yet. King hasn't made a marching brass line in many years. This will be the re-introduction of King Marching Brass with horns designed for the Phantom Regiment with the help of the Regiment's staff and members.

Greg Newell

What we did was to the United Musical and saw the marching instruments King had available. Now if they are creating a whole new line for PR then that's even better!!!

They may not be my favorite but i think cadets could do a good show with Annie Get Your Gun. "Any Thing You Can Do, I Can Do Better" would be a great chart for one of their relaxed "party" scenes. And some how they make teh Hokey thing work for them.

whoops how did i end up posting this here.

MY BAD!