• Cavaliers
    • Madison Scouts
    • Velvet Knights
    • Muchachos
    • Spirit of Atlanta
    • Other

one more St. Andrews

STAndrews-12.jpg

So then if I come on Saturday/Sunday and/or beyond, I'll be wearing this then? Correct?

Edited by LancerFi

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then I'm sure you'd like my Patent leather high black boot with 3 1/2 inch heel today (I'll take a picture tonight)...I kid you not, Patent Leather is like a dream to me....I had to wait until I was about 25 to afford my first pair! They're sooooooo expensive! And just as beautiful!!!

OK, here we go, 1980 Drum Corps East (DCE) Championships (I think it was called Championships) anyway, look who we're next to.....and look at that leg lift!!! It almost looks like everyone has one leg....oh I love that, I wish this picture was closer! ^0^ ^0^

I'm just in the middle of the rifles facing sideways, almost to the flag so they could hear me - getting ready to let those ladies rest, I mean halt.... :blink:

The bottom picture the Bridgmen are getting ready to serenade us as they pass in review/retreat....more like parting our hair than serenading us.....W-O-W!!! I think they're on the move if you look way back....

2cd3d2e1.jpg

Edited by LancerFi

Watch out Rob, she may have a matching whip too!  :blink:

Nope, nothing like that, they don't come up to my thighs, only to the knee....cheez..... :blink: b**bs

Down ODBC, Down..... :lolhit:

Sharon,

are we forgetting the Men in Plaid from Racine?????????????????

hmmmmmmmmm?????????????????????

I'm embarrassed to say.. I didn't really get to see Racine :blink:

I learned about Racine much later in my education of great drum and bugle corps. I was a late bloomer and tend to forget WHO was truly worthy.. and just what I happened to witness at the time.

What impressed me (at the time..) was who I named. That was just me.. Be assured, I was well educated as to what "I" didn't know as I progressed in my drum corps life.. And sure enough.. Racine was one of them!

Sharon