• Velvet Knights
    • Muchachos
    • Spirit of Atlanta
    • Other

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only you had worn red feathers (like on our aussie) or something red or any color add to that black and white uniform....see how much better you can be see with the flags (double I'm assuming) adding color to that uniform!?

N

You and I had the same feelings about the uniform.....it needed some red in it. When I first saw it, I thought, "geez....how generic!" I will say, they were very, very comfortable!

Yes, the flags were a single pole with two on each end. The red that you are seeing is the "flower" (what we used to call it) when we pull the sleeve down.

I am second flag to the left of the 50 (45 yard line). I just wished I had some "close up" shots to share.....but then again maybe it's good that I didn't! Wouldn't want to scare anyone!

81AllentownCrossmen25.jpg:blink:

Edited by Malibu

I always liked the guard that filled the uniform.  No matter what the uniform was..

I loved Anaheim in the early 70's

I loved Santa Clara in the early 70's

I loved Phantom in the early to mid 70's

I loved the Blue Devils in the late 70s and early 80's.

I loved Madison when they were MEN!!  :blink:

Sharon

I LOVED this post...It should be nominated for the "Post of the Day" Award. To add a lil something to it, hoping not to ruin it, guards actually marched back then and were not "dancers".....pardon my deep sigh, pleeeeeeez.

You and I had the same feelings about the uniform.....it needed some red in it. When I first saw it, I thought, "geez....how generic!" I will say, they were very, very comfortable!

Yes, the flags were a single pole with two on each end. The red that you are seeing is the "flower" (what we used to call it) when we pull the sleeve down.

Yes, I know about sleeves and double ended silks :P .... :blink: Zingali again!

I also only like high/tall black boots, or white tall boots like Diane Brady of the Bridgemen!