some old corps photos

Nice to see some of my pictures getting around on the internet. This one was actually developed and printed by a corpsmate and me in a darkroom which we had set up as a hobby. I am the fourth soprano from the left end with the banner to my right. For more pictures of the Appleknockers (junior and senior) follow the link and leave a message that you were there! :)

http://community.webshots.com/album/288412231mwgCaZ

talking about the Appleknockers, here is one from 1972

GenevaAppleknockers1972parade.jpg

whoa.....I took that shot! How did you end up with it ???  :sumo:

Yo, can I just say that that rifle line was really sucking there.... :(

I'm horrified! Take it down take it down..........................

Edited by LancerFi

But look at Gerard on the podium getting into it!! YEAH!

I see a few with their heads back, but not as intense as yours. Yeah, maybe some waited until "end" before they snapped their head back.  :sumo:  Although the horns are down and the DM on the podium looks like he gave a "cut off"....but of course the drumline sometimes kicks in their last ending. Now, you make me want to go look at that tape again and look for that moment.  :P  :sshh:

No, actually we're done....it's the rest that did a few things. The drum majors all turned to the front when the music ended, especially the one on the field, this must have been just before he did! Then Bobby Cotter, the person on the podium at that time bowed in front of us...hard to explain....

Aaaaah I see you! You are the "only" rifle to have her head back so far that it looks like you have no hat!  :P

Did everyone wear a red tassel too? I noticed one on the 2nd and 3rd rifle from the point to the right.  :sumo:

Of course you know my eyes aren't as good as they used to be either.  B)

OK, the 2nd, 3rd and 5th rifle have red tassels on....I didn't see that you said 3rd too!

What am I forgetting here? Are there 2 or 3 men spinning rifles with black pants on???? I must have missed that show!

I loved their 75 rifle line......ahhhh