some old corps photos

I have 2 pics for you to see how do I put them on??? mar

I have 2 pics for you to see how do I put them on??? mar

It was said somewhere along here it's ashame we only have the typed word and not face to face, and it is true both sides can mistake things, things can be said, and easily missinturpited on. I say as a friend and knowing Marlene for years now, that she does not have a milicous bone in her body. I don't know 27 or Sandy but I also think some things they said were misunderstood, but 27 you did not read right what Marlene said, she ment to say Yahoo locked the sites down, no one can access them. 4 years of work in seperating pictures into the different era's, Jr. from Sr., names and areas are gone. Yes it may have been wrong for her to sell pics. copywritten, if she did it was unintentional she didn't know they were copy written. We all make mistakes, the last time I looked we were all human. I can see why you took such an interest, as you said right down your alley, I guess you'll make this your Theasis? All I can say is shame on all of you who over reacted and blew this out of proportion. A simple email to the parties involved could and would have straightened things out before they reached this point. But some people can't do it the simple way. Let me tell you there's a lot more history than the two books written in the name of Drum and Bugle Corps, that only scratched the surfice, there were more drum and bugle corps in New Jersey in the 50's to 70's than there are in the whole United States today. Alot of small corps pic's were lost, ones that never would have made the books. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME. You did the drum and bugle corps world a disservice in the way it was handled, not that it was handled, just the way it was done. They are trying to work on getting some kind of response from Yahoo, they never said a thing, just shut them down.

Wow.. That IS kind of funny. She thought "someone DID something"... but all that happened was you

removed your own photos and she got the same results on her site that we see here? Yep. Very funny.

It's almost like PROOF.

Still a shame though. We all loved this thread so much. Good thing I right clicked myself

and have them on my own hard drive to look at.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2109354992

This is the type of pictures we lost...This was from a photographer that is deceased now and it was an 8 x 10 of Holy Name (Cadets) in 1955...I hope it comes out...Mar