some old corps photos

Granted I am a brass guy, and I don't know the nuances, but I thought the rototoms sounded pretty cool in Bridgemen's 82-83 drum solo.

Just another opinion... :)

The Sunrisers didn't do to bad with them in the '80's either.....I stood in front of them and they sounded good to me....

(I know this is in the "Jr. Corps" side of DCP)

*disclamer for Mike D*

checking my sig, I'm also a "brass" guy, so what would I know.....it's JMHO :worthy:

Tony B)

Acadamie Musicale (They were small, but one of my favorites)

At drum major salute

95AcademieMusicale.jpg

95Academie.jpg

OMG YOU GUYS!! PICTURES!!!!

I LOVED Academie -- especially that year.. they did music from Empire of the Sun, didn't they? One of my favorite all time movies.. and one of those "small but amazing" corps years..

Thanks for jogging my memory!!

Stef

OMG YOU GUYS!! PICTURES!!!!

I LOVED Academie -- especially that year.. they did music from Empire of the Sun, didn't they? One of my favorite all time movies.. and one of those "small but amazing" corps years..

Thanks for jogging my memory!!

Stef

Buffalo Bills....ahhh home!

JohnD, Rich, et all: How do I know the size, and if its too big, how do I make it smaller ??

If you right-click on the photo and then select "Properties," you'll see what size it is. Looks like yours are 800 X 600, which I believe is within John's parameters.

Not sure if Photobucket has a sizing function, as I've never used it. I have image-enhancement software on my hard drive, so I just go there to play with photos (crop, resize, sharpen, brighten, etc.). I'll usually crop out the stadium background as much as possible so that the focus is on the corps, not the stadium, but yours are fine as they are.