some old corps photos

Isn't she their guard captian? :wub:

Nope, she marched rifle.

P.S. I swear, the lack of pictures of Argonauts during my years is like some massive conspiracy to insure that we are wiped from history or something.

LOL.. it could be alot worse.. There could be alot of Flamingos pictures floating around.. like this... how many 14 year old drum majors do you know have their very own bobble head doll.. :)

I present you with Flamingos/Argonauts Drum Major - Pancho Hernandez (circa 1973-74?)

pancho.jpg

Edited by GregW

P.S. I swear, the lack of pictures of Argonauts during my years is like some massive conspiracy to insure that we are wiped from history or something.

Oh, Apoch, I can SOOOOOO relate. Pictures of the Bluecoats of '77 and '78 are scarce as hen's teeth, as well. I have posed for the whole corps group shot, but never have I actually seen one. The '76 group shot is the one that shows up most often.

Roma

LOL.. it could be alot worse.. There could be alot of Flamingos pictures floating around.. like this... how many 14 year old drum majors do you know have their very own bobble head doll.. :)

I present you with Flamingos/Argonauts Drum Major - Pancho Hernandez (circa 1973-74?)

pancho.jpg

Heh! two years ago Pancho and I went to the local show together. We had a great time.

I know what you mean. The lack of Freelancers pictures (1985 as well as all other years) is disturbing.

Geez Jeff, how do you think I feel... :(

(1 Conquistadors picture in 810 pages :( )

Velvet Knights around 1969.

velvetknightsaround1969jm2.jpg

Unfortuntely, they got the caption wrong. This pic was actually taken at the old Santa Ana courthouse. The VK "Castle", formerly the First Presyterian Church of Santa Ana, was a couple of blocks away.

I have an 11X14" print taken at the same photo shoot. It needs some serious restoration, though, before I can scan it.

Garry

Geez Jeff, how do you think I feel... :(

(1 Conquistadors picture in 810 pages :( )

conquistadorsaround1980gk3.jpg

Unknown Corps around 1980

unknowncorpsaround1980cx2.jpg

DCI retreat 1980. (I think)

dciretreat1980qh2.jpg