some old corps photos

:)

Here they are with my buddy Rick Tabor on the end.... Great memories

RIckTaborMarching.jpg

Ahhhhhh Johnny Boy those were the days :) :)

And dont forget ....there is a spot for ya in Bayonne.......lots of New Englanders in the corp now ; )))))

Lot of people in this corps. My guess would be Rochester Firebirds (they had a large, young corps in 1983) - but what would they have been doing in Ypsilanti?

This is the Scarlet Brigade Marching Band from Windsor, Ontario. They were in exhibition @ DCI North that year.

20th Maine Regiment. I'm not positive but the colors look about right from what I remember.

Dave

Obscure corps ahoy!

That must be 20th Maine ... to bad they were only around for 3 years ... 86 being their last :(

No photos online ... no website ... nodda. Where are all the 20th Maine Regiment alumns out there?

This is the Scarlet Brigade Marching Band from Windsor, Ontario. They were in exhibition @ DCI North that year.

Sounds good to me. More pictures!

North Star, 81.

UNTITLED21.jpg

UNTITLED20.jpg

Freelancers. Dig the "pit" player. One of the first.

UNTITLED18.jpg

I don't want to name any names, but rumor has it that this same person broke a head during his solo at DCI snare individuals so that he would get a chance to do his solo again.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Gotcha. That boy had some strange ideas..."Gods in the Chrysalis". Sheesh!

Heard another rumor that goes with yours. Something to do with an intentional razor cut in that head...just in case. Hit right on the cut...BAM!...busted head.

Garry