some old corps photos

_75ricktommy.jpg

Hey BigDale, since you posted some old Kilties pics, do you have a pic of Wally, the cymbal player? After seeing him again at DCA, after all these years, I wondered if anyone had any old pics of him?

Madison Scouts, Port Huron 1980

corpsphotosll002.jpg

My absolute FAVORITE Scouts uniform!

Hey BigDale, since you posted some old Kilties pics, do you have a pic of Wally, the cymbal player? After seeing him again at DCA, after all these years, I wondered if anyone had any old pics of him?

Kwally.jpg

The Man, The Myth, The Legend!

Kilties_Cymbals_from_20_Aug_1976_issue_of_DCW.jpg

http://www.racinekiltiealumni.org

Edited by BigDale

_75ricktommy.jpg

That dude on the right use to be one of my idols as I was growing up. I forgot his name but he could play!

Wasn't he that guy that was part of the controversy when he went to the Colts? Something about booze and women? KIDDIN'!!!!!!! But there was some talk about someone "paying" him to go to the Colts.

Edited by dc oldtimer

The Man, The Myth, The Legend!

Kilties_Cymbals_from_20_Aug_1976_issue_of_DCW.jpg

http://www.racinekiltiealumni.org

Thanks for the pic and the website link! When we watched the drum line warm up, I pointed him out to my husband and said, "I remember him from back when we were marching!". Shortly after, I ran into Ken Norman and asked who that cymbal players name was. ...memories...

Ahh...the 70's...